Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

Elements broken in Guttenberg editor

Topic starter
(@runningwebsite)

I’m using the built in editor with UB but now whenever I edit a page with a UB element or try to add a new UB element to any page, the element shows very briefly then is replaced with “This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.”

This is only happening with UB elements, other plugin elements are working fine. I first noticed the issue today but I don’t edit the pages very often.

i’ve tried using the version control to put UB to an earlier version but that made no difference.

If I view the page, the elements load and work fine, only in the editor the problem exists, but that means I can’t use/edit the elements.

9 Replies
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Can you please provide some more information?

Like what version of WordPress you are using, list of theme and plugins you are using.

That will help me to recreate the issue on my end and come up with a fix soon.

Please let me know.

Kind regards.

Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Also, please share which blocks from UB you are using in the page.

Topic starter
(@runningwebsite)

Thanks for the response.

I’m using the Button (Improved) but the following UB blocks also have the same issue:

Content Toggle, Image Slider, Styled List

Wordpress details below.

`
### wp-core ###

version: 6.2
site_language: en_GB
user_language: en_GB
timezone: Europe/London

### wp-active-theme ###

name: EHRC-pen (EHRC-pen)
version: 1.0.0
parent_theme: Pen (pen)

### wp-parent-theme ###

name: Pen (pen)
version: 1.4.7
author: HTMLPIE
author_website: https://www.htmlpie.com/about

### wp-themes-inactive (4) ###

### wp-plugins-active (37) ###

Add Categories to Pages.: version: 1.2, author: a.ankit, Auto-updates disabled
Block Visibility: version: 3.0.1, author: Nick Diego, Auto-updates disabled
Categories to Tags Converter Importer: version: 0.6, author: wordpressdotorg, Auto-updates disabled
Classic Widgets: version: 0.3, author: WordPress Contributors, Auto-updates disabled
Content Control: version: 1.1.10, author: Code Atlantic, Auto-updates disabled
Customizer Export/Import: version: 0.9.6, author: The Beaver Builder Team, Auto-updates disabled
Ditty: version: 3.1.1, author: Metaphor Creations, Auto-updates disabled
Editor Plus: version: 2.9.15, author: Munir Kamal, Auto-updates disabled
EditorsKit: version: 1.34.8, author: Munir Kamal, Auto-updates disabled
Events Shortcodes For The Events Calendar: version: 2.3.1, author: Cool Plugins, Auto-updates disabled
Front Page Category: version: 3.3.5, author: Ben Gillbanks, Auto-updates disabled
Import and export users and customers: version: 1.22.1, author: codection, Auto-updates disabled
Insert PHP Code Snippet: version: 1.3.3, author: xyzscripts.com, Auto-updates disabled
Integrate Google Drive: version: 1.1.93, author: SoftLab, Auto-updates disabled
Jetpack: version: 12.0, author: Automattic, Auto-updates disabled
Kadence Blocks – Gutenberg Blocks for Page Builder Features: version: 3.0.33, author: Kadence WP, Auto-updates disabled
Login Logout Menu: version: 1.4.0, author: WPBrigade, Auto-updates disabled
LoginPress – Customizing the WordPress Login Screen.: version: 1.7.1, author: WPBrigade, Auto-updates disabled
Media Library Assistant: version: 3.07, author: David Lingren, Auto-updates disabled
Pen: version: 1.1.2, author: htmlpie, Auto-updates disabled
Photonic Gallery & Lightbox for Flickr, SmugMug, Google Photos & Others: version: 3.02, author: Sayontan Sinha, Auto-updates disabled
Post SMTP: version: 2.4.7, author: Post SMTP, Auto-updates disabled
Post Type Switcher: version: 3.2.1, author: Triple J Software, Inc., Auto-updates disabled
SendPress Newsletters: version: 1.22.3.31, author: SendPress, Auto-updates disabled
Shortcodes Ultimate: version: 5.12.11, author: Vova Anokhin, Auto-updates disabled
Spectra: version: 2.4.2, author: Brainstorm Force, Auto-updates disabled
The Events Calendar: version: 6.0.12, author: The Events Calendar, Auto-updates disabled
The Events Calendar Countdown Addon: version: 1.4.7, author: Cool Plugins, Auto-updates disabled
Ultimate Blocks: version: 2.5.8, author: Ultimate Blocks, Auto-updates disabled
Ultimate Posts Widget: version: 2.2.5, author: Clever Widgets, Auto-updates disabled
User Login History: version: 2.1.0, author: Er Faiyaz Alam, Auto-updates disabled
Wordfence Security: version: 7.9.2, author: Wordfence, Auto-updates disabled
Wordpress File Upload: version: 4.18.1, author: Nickolas Bossinas, Auto-updates disabled
WordPress Importer: version: 0.8, author: wordpressdotorg, Auto-updates disabled
WPForms Lite: version: 1.8.1.2, author: WPForms, Auto-updates disabled
XML Sitemap & Google News: version: 5.3.3, author: RavanH, Auto-updates disabled
Yoast Duplicate Post: version: 4.5, author: Enrico Battocchi & Team Yoast, Auto-updates disabled

### wp-plugins-inactive (1) ###

Events Block For The Events Calendar: version: 1.2, author: Cool Plugins, Auto-updates disabled

Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Thanks for the information.

I am trying to recreate the issue on my end.

I will get back to you as soon as I have something.

Kind regards.

2 Replies
(@danielwrasmus)

Same issue. All the latest of everything. WP 6.2.  Did not update to Gutenberg 15.7 as it doesn’t reporting being tested with 6.2.  Would appreciate any help. I have used your blocks extensively, and they seem to render fine where used, but are no longer editable, and I cannot use them on new pages or posts.

Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

@danielwrasmus does it happen when you have Gutenberg plugin enabled?

Page 1 / 2

Introducing New Table Block Plugin - Tableberg

X
Need help?