Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

Tabs don't scroll easily on mobile.

Topic starter
(@etrnluv)

I have tabbed content on a website, the tabs extend past the width of most mobile devices. But you can’t automatically scroll the tabs, you have to click on a tab in order to scroll the tabs. Is there a fix for this? (Client is wanting to change it.) The site/page is https://nealandbrownlee.com/hunt-offerings-north-america/ this one has the most issues and longest tab lengths. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

5 Replies
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Hi,

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried the Accordion mode for mobile?

That might give a better experience for mobile devices. Please see if that is something your client will consider.

We have a vertical tabs for mobile too, but in my opinion the accordion view of the tabs gives a better experience.

In other case, I will see if we can improve the horizontal tabs in mobile devices.

Kind regards.

Topic starter
(@etrnluv)

I will see if they would like to do that. However, if I had to guess, they would really like the tabs to scroll better, without having to click on a tab to start scrolling. Thank you for your fast response.

Topic starter
(@etrnluv)

Another issue has come up. Now in responsive mode, the tabs won’t move at all in order to show all of them. On a phone, some sections disappear all together! See attached screenshots. Page is https://www.nealandbrownlee.com/about-neal-and-brownlee/ the scroll bar does not go all the way to the left to show the first section in tablet mode, and in mobile it just removes the first two sections. Please help!! It is a huge client for me.

** On this page, they do not want to use the accordion mode for mobile. They just need ALL of the sections to show up! **

Topic starter
(@etrnluv)

I fixed it in the CSS. Ugh.

1 Reply
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Would you consider sharing it here?

Maybe it can help other users.

Kind regards.

Introducing New Table Block Plugin - Tableberg

X
Need help?