Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

Updating Ultimate Blocks broke website. Throws critical php error

Topic starter
(@meggsterc2)

I just updated Ultimate Blocks, and got a critical error in the back end. When I’m logged in every post says critical error. Here’s what the error log says:

[Tue Oct 03 17:21:59.750300 2023] [php:error] [pid 1550127] [client http://24.23.70.116:56320&source=gmail&ust=1696440701215000&usg=AOvVaw0THzarKAyF8Ht8Z76Q5dL u”>24.23.70.116:56320] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function content_toggle_panel_context(), 2 passed in /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 303 and exactly 3 expected in /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-blocks/src/blocks/content-toggle/block.php:303\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): content_toggle_panel_context()\n#1 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#2 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/blocks.php(881): apply_filters()\n#3 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/blocks.php(923): render_block()\n#4 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): do_blocks()\n#5 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#6 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/post-template.php(253): apply_filters()\n#7 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/post.php(486): the_content()\n#8 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): genesis_do_post_content()\n#9 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#10 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()\n#11 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(119): do_action()\n#12 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/structure/loops.php(38): genesis_standard_loop()\n#13 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): genesis_do_loop()\n#14 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(327): WP_Hook->apply_filters()\n#15 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/plugin.php(470): WP_Hook->do_action()\n#16 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/framework.php(66): do_action()\n#17 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-content/themes/brunchpro-v420/front-page.php(71): genesis()\n#18 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘…’)\n#19 /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘…’)\n#20 /var/www/snaphappymom/index.php(17): require(‘…’)\n#21 {main}\n  thrown in /var/www/snaphappymom/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-blocks/src/blocks/content-toggle/block.php on line 303

I am not techy and do not know what any of that means. My brother just send it to me from the error log. 

Please help! I use UB on almost every post! I deactivated it for now but can turn it back on if needed. 

9 Replies
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Hi @meggsterc2,

I am really sorry to hear that. And sorry for the delay, due to you posting the error log, the system went on and put your post in the spam.

Is it possible to share some more information?

What version of WordPress, PHP you are using?

Alternatively, please provide us a temporary access so that we can look directly into the issue.

Create an account on your site with our email address support@ultimateblocks.com

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards.

Topic starter
(@meggsterc2)

I am using Wordpress 5.8.7 and PHP version 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.11 (Supports 64bit values).

Unfortunately I am away from my computer for the next 6 days. If you need account access after that I can provide it.  

Topic starter
(@meggsterc2)

I haven’t heard back if anyone looked at this for me. I still need help, as my website shows “Critical Error” on the front end if I activate the plugin. Can you help? 

Admin
(@erdemerdembircangmail-com)

Hello meggsterc2,

We are conducting some tests on our end to replicate the issue. Will respond back as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

Page 1 / 2

Introducing New Table Block Plugin - Tableberg

X
Need help?