November 29th, 2019
- ADD: Custom class name option in Expand block.
- ADD: Image and Description inputs for Review block. Adding these will minimize warnings in Console for the Schema.
- ADD: Filtering HTML tags from summary, author name and item name in generated Schema to prevent errors.
- ADD: Editing of Content Toggle panel attributes from any of the child panels.
- FIX: Content filter frontend script not loading correctly.
- FIX: Compatibility issues with CodeMirror block in Content Toggle Block.
- FIX: Double quotes from interfering with generated schema in Content Toggle Block.
- FIX: Minimum height issue in smaller screen for Image Slider.
- FIX: Average star value display in Review block.
- FIX: Issue in Tabbed Content title editing. Now you can edit them easily.
- FIX: PHP error in 404 pages.
- FIX: URL input box from automatically getting focus when a block containing one is selected.
- CHANGE: Removed aggregateRating and added review author property to Review Schema.
- CHANGE: Display pointer when mouse hovers on button in Review block.
November 5th, 2019
- FIX: Category filtering not working in Post Grid block.
- FIX: Rendering of preformatted blocks inside content toggle panels.
- FIX: Image slider height responsiveness issue.
- FIX: Styled List item bullet issue on frontend.
- FIX: Table of Contents animation issues.
- FIX: Missing attribute in expand block frontend code.
- FIX: PHP errors in Table of Contents when there are no headings.
- CHANGE: Ultimate Blocks menu page position.
October 24th, 2019
- NEW: Post Grid Block.
- NEW: Vertical Tabs in Tabbed Content Block.
- NEW: Option to Resize Styled List Icon.
- NEW: Option to Use Heading or Paragraph tag for Call to Action Headline.
- NEW: Option to Disable Review Schema.
- NEW: Option to Change Star Outline Color in Review.
- NEW: Option to Choose Width for Button – Fixed, Flexible, Full.
- FIX: Review Schema Error in Search Console.
- FIX: Table of Content Collapsing Animation Issues.
- FIX: Content Toggle Assets Not Loading.
- FIX: Alignment of Buttons in Image Slider’s Initial Display.
- FIX: Style of Dropdown Menu in Progress Bar Block Toolbar.
- FIX: PHP Errors Caused By Undefined Block Attributes.
- FIX: Leading Ones in Countdown when JS is disabled.
- FIX: Expand Block Style.
- FIX: Table of Contents Indentation in Editor.
- FIX: Issue with Reusable Blocks in WordPress 5.3 and Gutenberg Plugin.
- FIX: Responsive issues in Call to Action, Testimonial, Click to Tweet, Content Toggle, Countdown and Tabbed Content.
- REMOVE: Unused Data Attribute in Content Filter Block.
- REMOVE: Some Unnecessary CSS.
September 30th, 2019
- NEW: Styled Box Block.
- NEW: Styled List Block.
- NEW: Expand Block.
- NEW: Option to hide Content Filter entries until any filter is selected.
- FIX: Error in Content Toggle FAQSchema involving link URLs.
- FIX: Convert JSON attribute in Image Slider and Review block to non-JSON versions.
- FIX: Adding nofollow in Call to Action’s button.
- FIX: Frontend icon display in Content Toggle and Tabbed Content.
- DEPRECATE: Notification Box block, added as a template for Styled Box Block.
- DEPRECATE: Number Box block, added as a template for Styled Box Block.
- DEPRECATE: Feature Box block, added as a template for Styled Box Block.
September 9th, 2019
- ADD: Review Block pptions to show/hide call to action button, adding nofollow to button link, and opening link on another tab.
- ADD: Option to adjust tab title alignment in Tabbed Content Block.
- ADD: Option to adjust tab alignment in Tabbed Content Block.
- FIX: Frontend script compatibility issues with IE11.
- FIX: Bug that prevented new Content Toggle instances from being added.
- FIX: Bug that prevented generation of Schema markup in Content Toggle.
- FIX: Conflict with clickthrough feature from Gutenberg Plugin version 5.9.
- FIX: Set initial selection value to blank in Image Slider image selection.
- FIX: Hide call to action button on frontend when URL is not specified in Review Block.
- FIX: Edit heading data in Table of Contents only when the headers themselves are updated.
- FIX: Issue with accented characters in heading names in Table of Contents Block.
- FIX: Include headings inside other blocks when generating Table of Contents.
- FIX: Heading sort functionality that prevented some headings from being displayed in the Table of Content list.
- REMOVE: unnecessary dependancies from Image Slider frontend script.
- IMPROVEMENT: Table of Content design when it’s shown or hidden.
August 27th, 2019
- FIX: Class name conflict with another plugin that breaks the dashboard.
August 23rd, 2019
- ADD: FAQ Schema in Content Toggle (Accordion) Block.
- ADD: Smooth scrolling for Table of Contents.
- ADD: Scroll buttons to improve tab navigation in Tabbed Content.
- FIX: Infinite loop while parsing existing headings in Table of Contents.
- FIX: Trim all whitespace from headings in Table of Contents.
- FIX: Front-end toggle button caption display in Table of Contents.
- FIX: Rendering icons when more than one Button Block has one icon set.
- FIX: Bugs that prevented old Button and Review blocks from loading in WordPress 5.1 and older.
- FIX: Content Toggle and Tabbed Content front-end scripts compatibility with Edge.
- FIX: Override theme CSS for star color in Star Rating Block.
- FIX: Override theme CSS for button link underlines in Button and Call to Action Block.
- FIX: Black outline in Notification Box Block.
- IMPROVEMENT: Toggle events in Content Toggle and Table of Contents.
- IMPROVEMENT: Remove most of inline CSS for new blocks.
July 24th, 2019
- NEW: Allow star rating to accept half-star values.
- FIX: Conflict with Table of Contents Plus plugin.
- FIX: Table of Contents rendering of plain style.
- FIX: Hide block contents when “Initially Show Table of Contents” is disabled.
- FIX: Heading styles included in Table of Contents.
- FIX: Issues with “Open link in new tab” and “Add nofollow” settings.
- FIX: Bugs in frontend scripts of Table of Content and Button
- FIX: Frontend script’s search for hidden ancestor elements in Content Toggle.
- FIX: Content Toggle not working on Safari.
- FIX: Adding custom class names for all blocks.
July 17th, 2019
- IMPROVE: Rendering of all blocks.
- FIX: CSS not loading when block is used as a reusable block.
- FIX: Display of nested Content Toggle and Tabbed Content blocks.
- FIX: Display of multiple Table of Contents instances.
- FIX: Frontend display of icon in button.
- FIX: Issue with removing content toggle panels.
- FIX: Frontend JS/CSS compatibility issues with blocks from previous versions.
- FIX: Add Image button alignment on image slider.
- FIX: Front-end script conflict between Table of Contents and Content Filter.
- FIX: Issue with Table of Contents header anchors when headers are added, removed, or edited.
- ADD: Support for Rank Math Table of Contents plugins list.
June 10th, 2019
- NEW: Content Filter Block 🔥
- NEW: Button icons.
- NEW: Ghost/Transparent Button style.
- NEW: Button hover color settings.
- NEW: Button link settings – open in a new tab and nofollow.
- NEW: Option to add multiple Table of Contents in one post.
- NEW: Star rating alignment options.
- NEW: Select stars for star rating directly in the editor.
- NEW: Option to add multiple Click to Tweet blocks.
- FIX: HTML tags within heading tags from being parsed.
- FIX: Table of Contents scrolling issue when sticky headers are present.
- FIX: Testimonial image delete button placement.
- FIX: Missing deprecation code for Content Toggle panel.
- FIX: Blocks missing style inside reusable blocks.
May 10th, 2019
- FIX: Bug that prevented adding panels to Content Toggle in WordPress 5.2.
- FIX: Issue with conversion of old data from Content Toggle and Tabbed Content in WordPress 5.2.
- FIX: Countdown block refreshing issue on the front-end when in regular mode.
April 23rd, 2019
- NEW – List style for Table of Contents (Bulleted, Numbered and Plain).
- NEW – Nested Blocks support in Tabbed Content.
- NEW – Nested Blocks support for Content Toggle (Accordion).
- FIX – Click to Tweet including HTML tag issue.
- FIX – Table of Contents Compatibility issue with older versions.
March 31st, 2019
- IMPROVE: Loading Assets conditionally for better performance.
March 27th, 2019
- FIX: Forcing one column for Table of Contents on smaller screens.
- FIX: Prevent Show/Hide button from taking focus away from Table of Contents.
March 22nd, 2019
- NEW: Option to choose which tags (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6) to include/exclude in Table of Contents block.
- NEW: Option to toggle Show/Hide for Table of Contents block.
- NEW: Option to split the table of contents in two, three columns.
- NEW: Formatting and alignment options for Button, Call to Action, Content Toggle, Countdown, Feature Box, Number Box, Progress Bar, Review, Star Rating, and Testimonial block.
- ADD: Missing Translation for Click to Tweet and Countdown block.
February 28th, 2019
- NEW: Image Slider Block.
- NEW: Support for Unicode character anchors in Table of Contents Block.
- FIX: Dashboard background color issue.
- FIX: Link issues on Button, Call to Action, Review Block.
January 29th, 2019
- NEW: Review Block (Schema Markup Enabled).
- NEW: Countdown Block.
- FIX: Image Change issue in Feature Box Block and Testimonial Block.
- FIX: Rendering issue in Table of Contents Block.
- UPDATE: Other minor Improvements.
- NOTE: v1.1.3 is not backward compatible with lower versions, upgrading can weird out some of your existing blocks. If that happens, you’ll need to redo some of your blocks.