Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

Updating Ultimate Blocks broke website. Throws critical php error

Admin
(@erdemerdembircangmail-com)

Hello meggsterc2,

We prepared a fix for the issue you are having. It will be available with the next version (v3.0.6) which we will release as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards.

Topic starter
(@meggsterc2)

Hello – The same problem has happened again. I updated the plugin to 3.1.0 and every page has a critical error. I (obviously) have deactivated the plugin for now. 

I love Ultimate Blocks and desperately want to keep using it – but not if you cannot provide a stable product! How did whatever you fixed in v3.0.6 get broken again? Can you please help?

1 Reply
Admin
(@istiak)

@meggsterc2 The issue has been solved. It will be fixed in the next plugin update.

Topic starter
(@meggsterc2)

So is this fixed then? Or when will the next version come out? And how can I know it won’t happen again? 

I’m pretty ticked off that you aren’t addressing these sorts of things, when I literally have a website full of (affiliate linked) buttons that don’t work or even display, until you get around to releasing another version. Can you at least give me a timeline?

1 Reply
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

@meggsterc2

Hi, 

We have released the update with the fix. Please update the plugin to the latest version and let us know if you still run into issues.

It’s very hard to promise that any error won’t happen again. Any change to WordPress, PHP, SDKs, other plugins can trigger errors.

We promise to be faster with fixes if any error happens.

Kind regards,

Page 2 / 2

Introducing New Table Block Plugin - Tableberg

X
Need help?