Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

More Styles

Topic starter
(@thecpanelguy)

I am often comparing UB with Spectra since I use each addon on two independent sites. There are things I like and dislike about both. However, I’m here to talk about ways to improve UB so that it can stand toe to toe with Spectra. The primary concern I have with UB is that many of the blocks have very limited style customization options. Comparing similar blocks with Spectra, there are far more settings on each Spectra block making it easy to restyle as needed as well as easy copy/pasta styles from block to block.

I have two asks in this post.

1. Unlock / Enable more styling options for UB elements. 

2. An author saved setting to always show all styling options for each block.

I get annoyed at having to go in and enable extra dimensions or typography on every new block I create. I would like this option to be available so that we always enable all styling options by default. 

Thank you for all you are doing with this project and I look forward to all updates in the future hoping that my little ideas can sneak into them some day =)

Topic Tags
1 Reply
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Hi,

Thank you very much for the suggestions. 

1. Can you share some styling options that you need/use a lot of the times? While it’s possible to add all kinds of styling options, we might not wanna do that, considering not all of them will be used all the time. So, we try to focus on options that are actually frequently used. Please let me know which ones you think are essential.

2. Do you mean this for all blocks (core and UB)? or any specific UB block? Please let me know.

Again, thank you for the ideas (never little). It greatly helps us to improve the plugin for all users.

Kind regards.

Special Limited Time Offer - Get 20% Discount

X
Need help?