The subscription-based business model has emerged as a powerful way to attract new customers and grow the revenue flow. It offers customers the option to subscribe to a product or service for a specific duration in exchange for a discount.
Once customers subscribe, they get continuous access to the offer, which stays valid as long as the subscription is active. It can benefit your businesses with a steady and predictable revenue flow.
There’re many WooCommerce subscription plugins you can use to add the subscription functionality to your site seamlessly. This article will introduce you to some of the best WooCommerce subscriptions plugins. Take a look at them below.
YITH WooCommerce Subscription
Subscriptions for WooCommerce
Subscriptions For WooCommerce Pro
Paid Member Subscriptions
Get started to explore them from the following discussion.
The WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin is owned and developed by WooCommerce. It’s a premium plugin that helps you manage various subscriptions simultaneously, allowing you to create a fully-functional subscription-based eCommerce store.
Some of its key functionalities include sign-up fees, offering free trials, an automatic invoice generator, periodic billing schedules, expiration periods, and more. The plugin also lets customers upgrade or downgrade their subscription plans.
Key features of WooCommerce Subscriptions:
- Compatible with many payment gateways
- Ability to re-bill failed subscription payments automatically
- Sends automatic renewal notifications to subscribes
- Gives customers optimum flexibility to manage their subscription plans
- Lets you create multiple subscriptions for different products and services
- Easy to subscription coupons to attract more customers
YITH WooCommerce Subscription is a freemium WordPress plugin. You can create unlimited subscription plans for any product, whether simple, virtual, or downloadable, with this plugin. Its easy configuration lets customers pause or cancel their subscription plans anytime.
You can preprogram with the plugin what will happen to a subscription plan if customers fail to pay in time. The plugin allows you integration with YITH WooCommerce Membership, payment synchronization, export subscriptions to CSV files, and more.
Key features of YITH WooCommerce Subscription:
- Allows to create subscription plans even for physical products
- Has compatibility with so many payment gateways
- Users can find their subscription information easily on the ‘My Account’ page
- Lets you create trial periods for the customers
- Customers can flexibly switch to other plans anytime
- Automatically sends renewal updates
The Subscriptions for WooCommerce is another premium plugin to create simple and variable subscription models for virtual, downloadable, and physical products. You can set up a trial period, charge sign-up fees, and create recurring discount coupons.
The renewal part is the standout feature of the plugin. You can set up daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly subscription periods for renewals. You can offer discounts at every subscription renewal period to trigger customers for continuous renewal.
Key features of Subscriptions for WooCommerce
- Automatically re-bills failed subscription payments
- Creates multiple billing schedules so no customers fail to pay
- Seamlessly works with various payment gateways
- Lets you create recurring fixed or percentage discounts
- Notifies customers about the coming subscription fee via emails
- Supports daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly subscription
SUMO Subscription is a robust WooCommerce plugin to create simple, variable, and grouped subscription plans. Website admins can manually generate subscription orders, change shipping charges, and reduce taxes during renewal.
Some basic functionalities of this plugin are payment synchronization, custom subscription duration, custom number of renewals, prorate synchromized subscription, pre-approved subscription renewals, etc.
Key features of SUMO Subscriptions:
- Built-in compatibility with PayPal and Stripe automatically renew subscription without asking for user authorization
- Offers free and paid trial period before the subscription
- Flexible subscription management system both for admins and customers
- Allows you to send multiple payment reminder emails
- Ensure quick support in case you face any trouble
Subscriptions for WooCommerce Pro is a premium addon for the popular WooCommerce plugin. It can help you create subscription packages for your products and manage subscription lifecycles, including sign-ups, tracking renewals, and cancellations.
Subscriptions for WooCommerce Pro is a premium plugin. It equally works well with digital and physical products. The plugin allows customers to pay multiple subscription fees in a single order payment.
Key features of Subscriptions for WooCommerce Pro:
- Has options for online, cash-on-delivery, and direct bank payments
- Customizable buttons (Add to Cart and Place Order) to simplify the checkout process
- Easy to customers upgrade or downgrade the subscription plans
- Sends automatic reminders to customers for recurring payments
- Auto-retry on failed recurring subscription payments
Paid Member Subscriptions is an easy-to-use membership plugin for WordPress. It can help you create full-fledged membership websites and start businesses in full swing. It has an integration with the popular WooCommerce plugin.
You can create unlimited product subscription plans with the plugin and implement many advanced functionalities. As an admin, you can restrict product viewing and purchase to specific types of customers with it.
Key features of the Paid Member Subscriptions
- Creates discounts per subscription package
- Creates discounts per product
- Generates invoices dynamically for subscription payments
- Has compatibility with many payment gateways
- Collect vat and tax based on customers’ locations
Choosing the right WooCommerce subscription plugin can make your business completely different from traditional online businesses. It can help unlock many potential ways to make revenue and take your business to the next level.
In addition to that, this type of subscription plugin can help you create a loyal customer base. Besides, you can convert many potential leads into customers through various discount offers.
Hopefully, this article has benefited you enough to find your desired WooCommerce subscription plugin. Explore our other blog posts for more information on WordPress.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase using any of these links, we will earn a commission without any extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.