Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

"Improved Button" Displaying Twice

Topic starter
(@beardeddragon)

I am using the Ultimate Blocks Plugin for a number of blocks and they all work great except for the “Improved Button”.

When I am in the block editor on wordpress, I can see everything displayed correctly (i.e. the button text, colour and size are all correct) however, when I publish or update the page and view it in the browser, there is an additional button displayed beneath the proper one. 

I have attached an example of what I am seeing and this is the same in any browser and also on desktop and mobile. 

Has anyone else experienced anything like this or know how to fix it?

Any help would be really appreciated. 

Topic Tags
11 Replies
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Is it possible to share a direct link where we can check this issue out?

Kind regards.

3 Replies
(@beardeddragon)

Hey, thanks for the reply, I have dropped a link below to a page where this can be seen.

https://beardeddragonguru.com/are-bearded-dragons-friendly/

The same can be seen on other pages on the site too. 

Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

Thank you for the link. 

I will get back to you as soon as I have a solution.

Kind regards.

(@beardeddragon)

@imtiazrayhan23 Hey, I am just wondering if there has been any progress on this one yet? The site is still showing the two buttons. I don’t particularly want to go back and alter all of the buttons to another plugin but fear that this issue is affecting the revenue of the site. Any help would really be appreciated. 

Thank you

Admin
(@erdemerdembircangmail-com)

Hello @beardeddragon,

We tested the site on our side but couldn’t recreate the issue. Which browser are you using? It might be a browser specific issue.

Best regards.

andy
(@andy)

I have similar issue, but with the button inside the “Call to Action” block. Funny thing is that I am sure it worked correctly in February when I originally used it but it doesn’t now. 

In the editor everything looks ok, however on the site it doesn’t – there is like a second button (see shots).

I even deleted the whole block and created it once again – same problem. Tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera) – same problem.

Code generated by the editor is as follows:

<!-- wp:ub/call-to-action-block {"blockID":"b6e56f71-526a-48ba-8269-8087a6e18ce7","ub_call_to_action_headline_text":"Zacznij się systematycznie rozwijać!","ub_cta_content_text":"Dołącz \u003cstrong\u003eteraz \u003c/strong\u003edo drugiej grupy, która rozpocznie pracę już 2 października!","ub_cta_button_text":"\u003cstrong\u003eDołączam do Ścieżki Rozwoju+!\u003c/strong\u003e","headFontSize":42,"contentFontSize":21,"buttonFontSize":16,"buttonColor":"#00d118","buttonTextColor":"#ffffff","buttonWidth":440,"ctaBorderColor":"#92bf49","url":"https://scrummaster.pl/2023/02/24/powitanie-i-informacje-co-dalej/","useHeadingTag":true} /-->

1 Reply
Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

@andy 

Hi, is it possible to share a link where we could check it out?

Kind regards.

andy
(@andy)

Shot of how it looks like in the editor.

Page 1 / 2

Introducing New Table Block Plugin - Tableberg

X
Need help?