Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

FAQ Schema not saving in Content Toggle

Topic starter
(@creativeclickfrank)

Hello,

I have been using Ultimate Blocks Content Toggle to add FAQs to my blogs, but I have noticed that none of the options are saving when I schedule my post. I make sure to enable the FAQ schema, but none of the blogs have the FAQ schema after they post. Every time I go back into the blog, I have to enable the FAQ schema on each FAQ (which is super annoying that you can’t set it once for the entire block, but that is a separate issue). Please advise, as if the FAQ schema does not work, I will not be able to use this plugin.

Thank you,

Frank

9 Replies
Admin
(@istiak)

Hi Frank, 

I’ve tried to recreate the issue from my end, but couldn’t find it. 

Can you please let me know the version of Ultimate Blocks and WordPress you’re using?

Regards

1 Reply
(@creativeclickfrank)

@istiak the WP version is 6.4.3 and the Ultimate Blocks version is 3.1.2

Admin
(@istiak)

Just to clarify, do you mean that the FAQ Schema option got disabled even if you enable it before publishing? or FAQ Schema is not showing in the Google results or not working?

4 Replies
(@creativeclickfrank)

@istiak Both. It automatically disables when I save a draft or when I publish, and it is not showing in the Google results.

Admin
(@istiak)

@creativeclickfrank We are still trying figure out the first issue.

Then second issue is not in our hand. It’s up to Google whether they will show the FAQs in the search results or not. But you can check if FAQ Schema has been properly added or not here

One more thing, have you enabled this option before scheduling a post?

Regards

(@creativeclickfrank)

@istiak I understand that it is up to Google to show the FAQ section. The option you are calling out is what keeps resetting. The enable schema markup toggle switches off after I save a draft or publish a blog. That is the main issue.

Admin
(@istiak)

@creativeclickfrank Please share a link where you’ve added the FAQ Schema.

Topic starter
(@creativeclickfrank)

I just figured out the issue. You can’t enable FAQ schema on each question. You have to enable it on the parent block. Thank you for your help.

Admin
(@istiak)

Exactly. You need to insert another ‘Content Toggle’ block for adding FAQs without FAQ Schema. 

Btw, if you have some time, please leave a review here.

Thanks & Regards

Get the Best Blocks Plugin at 20% OFF!

X
Need help?