Priority Support

If you’re a Pro user, please open a support ticket.

Notifications
Clear all

Tabbed Content broke with the 3.1.7 release

Topic starter
(@cristys)

I am on WordPress.com and I have a vertical tabbed content with 8 tabs.  Each tab has a query that displays a subset of posts by filtering on category. It worked fine, albeit quite slow, until the 3.1.7 release.  I can no longer open the page to edit so I’m not sure what the error was.

I removed the latest version and installed 3.1.5.  It is still not functioning the way it was.  I can add 6 tabs with queries, but with the 7th I get an Updating failed error when I try to Publish.

I thought maybe it was too many queries on a page, so instead I created individual pages for each query and embed them on each tab.  It again crashes on #7.  

I hope that isn’t too confusing to follow.  Has anyone had issues with the latest release?

4 Replies
Admin
(@istiak)

Can you please share the post/page where we can the issue?

3 Replies
(@cristys)

@istiak 

This is a staging site.  I assume you will be able to see it, but if not, please let me know.

The page that maxes out at 6 queries is: https://staging-cd31-intersectforability.wpcomstaging.com/iframe-test/

I attached a screenshot of the error message when I add the 7th 

I was having trouble with v3.1.7 so downgraded to v3.1.5 and am still having the same issue.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Admin
(@imtiazrayhan23)

@cristys Can you please check what error is shown on browser console when ‘Publishing Failed’ is returned?

(@cristys)

@imtiazrayhan23 

I attached a screenshot.  Is this what you are looking for? (I am not very good at debugging in the browser)

Get the Best Blocks Plugin at 20% OFF!

X
Need help?