An agency theme is designed specifically for creative firms, like marketing, branding, designing, tourism and traveling, etc. It includes templates and layouts by which agencies can highlight their key services, expertise, and portfolio in gorgeous ways.
You’ll find tons of WordPress agency themes online. But before selecting anyone, you need to confirm it’s highly customizable and has built-in sections like portfolio, testimonials, team members, contact forms, and integration with social media.
This article will introduce you to some best WordPress themes for agencies, where you will find each of these features alongside many advanced functionalities.
Number of Sales
Let’s dive into the following parts of the write-up and know about the themes in detail, including their key features.
Boldlab is a smart and contemporary WordPress theme designed for all kinds of creative agencies. It includes all the necessary elements, like a vast collection of shortcodes, customizable layouts, pricing tables, portfolios, testimonial sections, buttons, etc., to create necessary web pages.
Boldlab is compatible with popular page builders. The theme is retina ready and responsive on any device. It offers you a huge collection of documentation and a knowledge base from where you will find the solution to any difficult problem.
- Intuitive and powerful admin interface
- One-click demo site importer
- Compatible with Elementor and WPBakery builder
- Customizable mega menu and multiple header types
- Easy to enable animation, category filter, and parallax effect on portfolio
- WPML and WooCommerce compatible
- Supports 800+ Google fonts
- Allows to showcase portfolios in image, gallery, or slider layout
SetSail is a feature-rich WordPress theme designed specifically for travel agencies and tour operators. The theme comes with several predesigned homepages and templates. You can easily modify them to fit the needs of your travel business website.
Moreover, you won’t need any additional booking plugins. Because SetSail includes a built-in booking solution. All you have to do is present your tour packages with detailed information and destinations. SetSail comes as translation ready and is compatible with WPML plugins.
- Large collection of pages and layouts
- Shortcodes for tour list, carousel, filters and destination grids
- Integrations with WPBakery builder and Slider revolution
- Multiple header types with customizable mega menu
- WooCommerce compatibility for selling travel-related products
- Built-in payment system via PayPal
- Parallax and video background sections
- Child theme included
Flamingo is a versatile WordPress theme. You can use it to create websites for various creative agencies like graphic designers, web developers, photographers, and illustrators. The theme is also useful for freelancers who want to create engaging portfolio websites.
The theme doesn’t require much effort to customize the theme and menu layouts. The theme includes menu three layouts: angled, straight, and minimal. Once your menu is ready, just select the layout you want. Your menu will be displayed that way.
- Five different navigation with sticky/fixed options
- Four blog layouts with a sidebar for the right/left side
- Custom animation can be applied to each block element
- Four different galleries to showcase your works
- Apply fullscreen background video from YouTube and Vimeo
- Highly responsive and mobile-friendly/iOS
- Comes as localization ready.
Newave is a wonderful one-page parallax WordPress theme extremely convenient for giving a memorable browsing experience to visitors. The theme is equally useful for corporate, agency, photography, and business websites.
If you are thinking of creating a one-page website, Newave can be a great solution for you. The theme is fully responsive, SEO optimized, and works seamlessly on any device.
Note: Parallax is a visual effect that moves the background of a website at a different speed than the foreground. It adds an interactive flavor to the web elements and design.
- Powerful admin panel with shortcode generator
- Integration with the page builder – Visual Composer
- Amazing demo templates included
- 6 home sections and 4 navigation styles
- Customizable background with colors, images, and patterns
- Supports Font Awesome and many well-functioned features
- Has comprehensive documentation
Borgholm is a multi-functional WordPress theme useful for different types of agencies. It offers a comprehensive range of features to level up your business. Although it is made for agency websites, it is completely suitable for the WooCommerce stores.
You’ll get a neat set of shop page templates in it to get ready for your WooCommerce store pages. Borgholm is built with Elementor. So after importing the demo content, you can rearrange them just by drag-and-drop. The theme offers you a comprehensive knowledge base and video tutorials.
- One-click demo content importer
- Retina-ready and fully responsive on any device
- Custom sidebar with a sticky sidebar widget
- Tons of practical shortcodes for different sections
- Multiple portfolio list layouts
- Supports font awesome, linear icons, and 900+ Google fonts
- Child theme included
Breton is a sleek and versatile WordPress theme for a variety of creative companies. Its powerful admin interface and extensive customization options allow you to present your portfolio and project works in captivating ways.
You can enable infinite scrolling, load more pagination, custom hover animation, category filtering options, and more. The premade inner page templates will make it easy for you to design inner pages for usage. Finally, you can use the theme to open online stores.
- Practical inner pages with 9 predesigned homepages
- Compatible with Elementor, Slider Revolution, and WooCommerce
- Different types of headers and customizable blog layouts
- Separate typography settings for different screen sizes
- Large collection of custom shortcodes
- Child theme included
Specular is an exceptional WordPress. You can hardly compare with other themes in terms of features and functionalities. The theme is highly optimized for super-fast speed and performance. Specular is compatible with almost every page builder plugin.
Its built-in schema markup and awesome UX can boost your content marketing capabilities. It comes with several pre-built WooCommerce templates with pixel-perfect designs. You can instantly switch the online store to catalog mode with just one click.
- Compatible with Gutenberg and all popular page builders
- Packed with 200+ sliders and widgets
- Allows to build a one-page website
- Supports multivendor shop
- 8 blogs with 2 single post styles
- Integration with Mailchimp and AJAX page transitions
Wonderment is a beautiful and multi-concept WordPress theme ideal for any agency. Its versatile collection of templates can help you efficiently and effortlessly design a portfolio, shop, blog, and other pages. You can present your projects and creative works in mesmerizing ways.
Compatibility with Elementor and Slider Revolution enables you to craft and customize pages so you can precisely design them as you want. In case of any help or query, you’ll get useful articles in its knowledge base. Plus, you can visit the support center for advanced care.
- Powerful admin interface
- Large collection of shortcodes
- Different types of layouts for portfolio
- Customizable Google map, team, client, and testimonial list
- Multiple header types (with sticky, fixed, and scroll-up)
- Supports 900+ Google fonts and child theme
Pile is a flexible WordPress theme for building portfolio sites. But the theme is also suitable for realizing any creative ideas. Its available standout elements, unique transitions, and parallax effects can make a website truly remarkable and meet your desired needs.
It has a built-in unique page builder that allows you to design and edit your portfolio in no time. With just a few clicks, you can arrange the elements in a precisely aligned grid for a clean look. Or you can break it up into a dynamic flowing layout to make the presentation more dynamic and visually interesting.
- Fully customizable, including fonts, colors, and layouts
- Easy to add parallax scrolling and creative transitions
- Fast loading speed and smooth scrolling
- Quality customer support with detailed documentation
- Perfectly optimized for SEO and mobile responsiveness
10. Collective Theme
The Collective theme is actually a multi-author blog theme. But you can use it for websites like associations, partnerships, and more. The theme includes a custom post type for team members. You can write their biographies, set positions, and add social media links.
You can also customize the background of each element on the home and other pages. Finally, the theme features sleek designs and layouts that can satisfy your needs.
- A wide variety of page templates
- Tons of practical and useful shortcodes
- Compatible with WooCommerce and Gravity form
- Supports responsive grid and retina-friendliness
- Easy to customize the background pattern of each section
Choosing the right WordPress theme carries unavoidable importance as it sets the foundation of a website. So you shouldn’t install fall for a theme while opening a website. You must know about your niche well, look for relevant themes, and pick the one that is suitable from all sides.
Hope the article – best WordPress themes for agencies – have been able to help you find the perfect theme for your agency website. Please let us know through the comment section which theme you have selected.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase using any of these links, we will earn a commission without any extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.