The Star Rating block is a convenient solution to incorporate star ratings in web posts and pages. Using this block, you can showcase product reviews, aggregated customer feedback, your skill level, earned testimonials, and more.
This simple and easy block will take you only a few minutes to understand. Let’s explore the guide on how to use the Star Rating block.
Adding the Star Rating Block
- Open the Gutenberg Block Editor by hitting the Plus (+) icon.
- Type Star Rating in the search box.
- The block will appear below.
- Click it once you see it.
- Expand the General section on the right sidebar.
- You’ll get options to customize the Star Size, Number of Stars, and Star Value.
- Add Text below the stars to make them meaningful.
Note: Here, Star Value means how many you have filled. You can fill them out from the Star Value option or with your mouse. Hover your cursor on the stars and click on the point up to which you want to fill up.
- Come down to the Colors section.
- Customize the Star Color and Text Color as you want.
Take a look at some examples of the Star Rating Block.
The Star Rating block is counted as an interactive element on any website. It helps visitors quickly comprehend the gist of any descriptive content, mostly reviews. They help in improving conversion rates, credibility, and user experience.
Plus, adding star ratings can provide you with SEO benefits as they have the inherent power to make a way in search engine snippets. Hope you have enjoyed this guide. It’s now your turn to explore the block and make the most of it.